Watch out - off color kid story -
Micah has reached the inquisitive stage, telling me recently that I didn't have a peepee cause I was a girl, asking me why I have soft spots above my tummy that papa doesn't have (I love that children of small chested mothers just call them soft "spots", not even hills or bumps, just spots! ;) ), etc...so I have decided to be a little more cautious around him with my nakedness and all. About a week ago, I was taking a shower and Micah barged in as I was stepping out of the tub - He looked at me and then exclaimed, "mama - you are growing seaweed!".
Lovely. Excellent graphic explanation. 3 year olds just tell it like it is.









4 comments:
LOVE IT!
Niiice. But when I think of what seaweed looks like, I'm left wondering.... : )
that's great! i LOVE The picture of him too.
sooo funny! Lucy asked me a couple of weeks ago why I have grass down there. I just busted out laughing.
Post a Comment