
I like it when I don't have to explain myself. I married David Murray...isn't that enough explanation for all things Murray?
New Plans - move to North India in May
New Stuff - VW camper bus
New Sale - all our stuff (including our other car)
New Headache - my uterus (sorry, that is graphic)
New Love - man, I'm really into Jesus right now
New Life - each morning I have a new life, a chance to make it worthwhile...2 amazing boys, 1 incredible husband and a relationship with the God of the universe. Dang! What a great holiday coming up...time to be thankful. Don't forget to voice it. God likes spoken words.









3 comments:
will the camper/bus be going to india too???
ah, i love this post. and you. though i do need more details. and i need to hug your neck.
another bus... love it! Make a road trip to tulsa now :)
Post a Comment