Thursday, December 4, 2008

sea snails and such.

I love the mind of a 3 year old.  Micah woke up screaming for me this morning.  He began to explain that he'd had a horrible dream that sea snails and snow turtles were devouring him and that he wasn't going to be able to be Micah ever again.  
How horrible, but yet, how creative and so cute. 
He's off to the donut store with David to make everything ok. 
I told him not to worry, that I would never ever let sea snails or snow turtles hurt him and that Jesus keeps us safe from scary things like sea snails and snow turtles.  ;) I love my life.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

So sweet, I really need to meet that kid.

Erin Conrad said...

no way! how awesome is that. i don't think i had that kind of imagination when i was kid. i LOVE it!

Erin said...

Mel... I just saw your comment. Don't tell me that Dave didn't tell you the news. I am almost positive that I heard Mike talking to Dave shortly after Brandt was born. If not, I am so sorry!! We have a boy... brandt jared was born on Nov 24th. He's a cutie, can't wait for you to meet him.

Aud said...

That's the sweetest picture too. It makes me want to give him a hug.

Jackie Sue said...

Hi Mel! Wow--that' so funny about the sea snails. Noah just yelled to me from his bedroom telling me that his legs and hands and arms hurt and he needs me to rub his hair and sing to him. He also told me that there were monsters coming, but it's okay b/c they are from Happy Monster Band so they aren't scary. I wish we were this creative!