2) Micah is officially grown up. He's begun to correct my bad grammar.
3) Levi's eye teeth are being stubborn. But you'd never know it. He's always mister happy.
4) David got a scooter. Its orange. Same color as our car. We are dorks. I almost wrecked it this weekend.
5) Levi's Birthday Bookworm Brunch was a huge hit. Bookworm parties rock. Don't think I can pull it off again though - 2 bookworm parties/2 kids - I'd have to pop out another baby to justify it.
6) Love my new nephew and my sister is a great mom.
7) Went to an excellent show last week - the Punch Brothers - Chris Thile's guys (the mando player from Nickel Creek). Incredible musicians. Rach - it was at Walton Arts Center...reminded me of when David fell asleep at the Lucinda Williams concert. Hah. Funny.
8) Our new place has a huge front porch and a small guest bedroom/bathroom - do you need more reasons to visit?
9) My sweet friend Sara had her baby and I loved holding him - Sawyer Daniel - he's a gem.
10) Have I ever told you that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday...and its not just cause of the food.









5 comments:
awww, thanks sweet friend. :)
I can't wait to see your new home! I am looking forward to hanging out soon.
Mel!!!
Mel!!!
we miss you. when i see pictures of Micah, I can't help but to get sad knowing that he and finn would be such great friends if we were closer. when are you coming out to Cali to visit?
ah man, I can't wait to see those guys! We'll be there the 15th-21st. My phone was stolen, so i lost all my numbers; send me your cell, and we can figure out when to meet up.
Ha ha. The funniest thing about Dave falling asleep in that concert was the fact that it was LOUD and rock-music-ish. That was some strong IPA.
Did you bleach Levi's hair?? I know you obviously didn't, but I can't believe how blonde he is!
Hey..... YOU MOVED AGAIN??? Call and give us the details. We need to try and get together soon. what are you guys doing for Christmas??
Love you.
Post a Comment