Saturday, April 18, 2009

quotes I can't forget


Here are some recent quotes from my 3 year old - Micah David:
"mama, when I hear singing at night, is that God?"
"mama, when I hear girls singing at night, are those angels?"
"mama, papa, God came to me in a dream last night.  He told me to eat brownies every day."
"spanish people" (he yelled this loudly - with prideful enthusiasm for figuring out that these people were speaking something different - while playing in the sand at the park with a hispanic family...lovely.)
"mama, when you wear the flowers that i pick for you in your hair, you are so SO pretty."
"mama, you're gelecant" (David taught him what the word "elegant" meant, but he couldn't remember how to say it.  Then David helped him remember by telling him "it's like elephant with a "g".  He told me the next day, "mama, I can't remember what animal you are like."
"mama, i don't want you to go on a date with papa.  i want you to go on a date with me."
"mama, i love levi, but sometimes i don't."
"well (he says this like the guy on "waiting for gufman." - where his voice drops on the second part of the word) - if we eat sometimes foods too much we'll just die."
"levi, if you poop in the potty it doesn't hurt."
"levi, use your words."
"mama, papa, storks come and put babies in mama's throats and then they go down into their stomachs and then it pops open when the baby wants to come out."

:) i love children. what a blast!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all these great posts and pictures!!

I am jealous of your garden...i so want to be a gardener...

Mindy said...

Sooo cute! Nothing is more beautiful than the innocence of a child. Tell Micah, God also told me to eat brownies everyday too! :)
Miss you!