
David built this swing for the boys. Its hysterical to watch them learn how to use a rope swing - it seems to be one of those things that I assumed was innate, but is definitely a learned behavior. We've already had many bumps and bruises (one was completely my fault. In haste, I pulled Micah back really far and let him go....yep, let him go alright...face first into the large metal clothes line pole we have in the yard. He's fine. It didn't hurt him badly. I felt horrible and he was just angry at the pole). Dave's working on lowering the swing a bit, to reduce the frequency of bumps and bruises. They are having a blast!









3 comments:
I love reading your blog - fills in the places in our phone conversations when we are beautifully interrupted by our boys.
owen saw me viewing this post and thinks it's about time we came to visit. heh, heh - we'll be in touch. ;)
I can't believe how much Micah looks like you in that picture!
Great idea, by the way!
Post a Comment