Friday, June 19, 2009

summer days



We love our garden!


David's been gone all week at a Youth missions trip to Arlington Texas. 
Hot summer days + working mom - no help from partner = a necessary $25 sanity splurge. I let them pick it out (stupid idea).  They of course chose the dorky, dinky, "not-even-close-to-the-picture-on-the-package" pool.  BUT, they have played happily for hours. Thank you Walmart.


David's new project - a treehouse.  More to come...

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I want to come play at the Murrays! Swings and pools and gardens and sunshine! So much fun!

nuf said...

That looks like heaven! we miss you. i know finn and T would really love swimming in that pool with your boys. And i wanna come raid your garden!!! nice work Mel!

Erin said...

girl, that is a lot of cilantro... we are making salsa when I come to visit you :) But just a little health fact... cilantro helps fight infections and it's yummy :)