Things he does:
- Levi is creative, and he's figured out that his poop is similar to playdough. Enough said.
- While I was in China, I was talking with one of Micah's buddy's, Joshy (5 years old), and was asking him if he missed Micah and Levi and if he remembered them. His response, "I remember Micah. Is Levi the one that is always running into things?" Yep. That would be my Levi.
- He tries to pretend that he can't say what you want him to say, like "nana or red", but then uses words like "triceratops and fabulous".
- His chosen adjective when he sees animals and babies. "Cute mom, that's cute."
- His new response to my prompting to go poopoo on the potty. "Levi, want to go poopoo on the potty?" "No way, mom" (said in the sweetest tone you've ever heard). Gonna have to work on that one, but for right now, its just so dang cute.
- When he falls down (which he does often) he says, "sorry mama, sorry."
- He kisses me all the time.









2 comments:
He is adorable, oh yes he is.
I want to come to your house and hang out with your boys. They sound perfectly sweet and I know that I'd adore them...especially with Levi's big words and his big brown eyes.
Post a Comment