
Today I'm going to write about Micah, my oldest.
Tomorrow I will write about Levi, my youngest.
This one will be titled "the things he says" and tomorrow's will be titled "the things he does".
If you know the Murray boys well - you'll understand the titles.
I laugh every day and if I don't get better about writing all of this down, I'll regret it.
Things he says -
"mama, we don't say gosh. say you are sorry."
"mama, we can go to memama and grandaddy's for my beach birthday party. They live in Florida, on the beach. All my friends know where the beach is and...we can give them maps."
"mama, are you listening to God? he talks real quiet."
"mama, Levi would like to go poopoo in the potty and give me his reward. I like m&m's."
"mama, grandpa is your daddy. Did you know that?"
"mama, my treehouse is the best treehouse in the whole world...and that is a really big place."
"mama, you know what I would like? I would like it if we went to the store today and bought me a plastic toy."
My sweet Micah. I hope I never forget these things.









6 comments:
Oh my word, that is so so great. So glad you got that down.
That is so, so sweet! I'm so glad you wrote these down!
It was fun to see you and your beautiful boys at FAC this morning! And, yes, Justus did Houdini himself out of his carseat and into the driver seat! Aaahhh! That boy's determination will be a great character quality someday. :)
so cute. i think our 1st and 2nd sons are much alike, respectively! can't wait to read about levi tomorrow!
sweetness!
you should 'tag' the posts like these in such a way that you can easily find them down the road... ;)
Aw man, I feel like crying. I miss that kid!
I love that he tries to manipulate his way into getting Levi's candy. Future lawyer? Perhaps a salesman. Little stinker. :)
I laughed a throw my head back on these. Then remembered that I had just put Warrick down and clapped my hand over my mouth. Man, I love your boys.
Can't wait to come visit, and to go into the tree house.
Post a Comment