I don't want to forget this Sunday, October 25, 2009.
When driving home from church, Micah was singing, "Thank you for the cross, thank you for the cross, thank you for the cross my friend."
Just a few minutes before his singing in the car, his Sunday school teacher said to me, "You can sure tell that boy is a Murray. During song time, he pushes his way up front, sings loud and clear at the top of his lungs, on pitch and genuinely just loves music." I love hearing that, but here comes the best part.
After Micah stopped singing the cross song, David turned around and said, "Micah, that sounds really great. I love to hear you sing. Do you know what you are singing about?"
Micah's answer - "Jesus is God's Son and God sent Him to die on a cross because we do bad things. But God didn't leave Him on the cross, He got Him down off the cross after He died...cause He's God and He can do that. And then, God made Jesus all better."









4 comments:
Love that boy.
Love you.
and that is THE cutest picture ever.
so cool, he gets it.
Awww! Great post Mel. Seeing you was beyond WONDERFUL!! All of your boys are amazing and your little ones make my heart melt. I want to see you again soon. So excited for your new adventure. I am already planning our trip to India next year to see you guys and get our hands dirty. Love you lots, Mindy
sweet.
Post a Comment