I've made sure my underwear is on correctly today and am enjoying a typical day with my boys...
- Levi riding his plasma bike down the porch steps and skinning his face horribly while I was going to the bathroom.
- Micah having timeout because during lunch he gagged himself until he threw it up (I guess the boy really doesn't like taquitas).
- Walking to the grocery to get "treats" and see our neighbors and not being able to fit the boys and the groceries back into the wagon, so we had to make 2 trips.
- Creating art out of the driveway and then putting our colorful chalky hands all over our light yellow coach and creating art out of the coach too.
- Micah commenting on the 3 year old neighbor girl - "Mama, I don't need a sister, cause I don't like girls as much as I like boys and I have Levi. He's all I want."
- Getting shot in the head by a nerf dart (it was an accident, he says), I should've been upset, but it was hysterical. It actually suctioned to my forehead for a bit.
- Selling rugs,
- Picking up,
- Laundry,
- Picking up,
- Laundry,
You know the drill.
I might get to shower now during nap time!
Life is good.
Mom and Dad get here in a few hours - we are excited to have them!









1 comment:
Poor Levi! It's always an adventure with boys! :)
Post a Comment