Thursday, January 15, 2009

those guys




Last week we had visits from 3 good friends - Chris Wulli, Josh Swenson and Zach.  Our boys enjoyed seeing them.  Its good to have old friends. 

Also, I've got to write a couple of Micah's comments down, or I'll forget them.  2 favorite comments from yesterday - 
Micah was looking for David's phone yesterday and asks me, 
"Mama, have you seen papa's black phone?".
I replied, "no, I haven't."  
"His black one, mama, you know."
I replied, "I haven't seen it."
His response - "Mama, the black one....you know - black - like panda bears and tennis racquets." ;)

Then later that day, we were reading in his children's Bible about David and how he was a shepherd and liked to sing songs to God.  At the bottom it has a very brief devotional for kids and asks good questions.  The question for the day was - It is good to sing songs to God.  What is your favorite song to sing to God?  Micah's response - "um, well, e-i-e-i-o."

Good stuff.  I laugh all day.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I'm sure God just loves Micah singing e-i-e-i-o. : )

Erin said...

funny boy!! what are you doing this weekend?