Arkansas is crazy like that. It was over 60 degrees today - sunny and gorgeous. Levi always lags a bit behind when we take walks and today was no exception. He's a curious type. I love that about him. I looked back to see how he was coming and saw his lovely white tummy shining back at me. He was hot, and so, took his shirt off and left it back a ways. I'm a mom of 2 boys. I'm going to be looking for lost shirts for much of my life. Boys take their clothes off in the weirdest places.
We had a blast playing at Wilson park (my favorite) and took a long walk in the historic district of Fayetteville (my favorite) and then did the unthinkable and ended our long holiday week with a night at Chuck-E-Cheese (I detest the place and therefore, don't even know how to spell it - but we had a blast in spite of my bad attitude concerning all the germs, over-stimulation and bad pizza).
Our holidays were wonderful. I'll put some pics up later this week.
I think my only resolution for '09 will be to enjoy all of life - the big, the little, the good, the bad - all of it. I have much in my life currently reminding me of just how blessed I am.
Happy New Year.









3 comments:
I love it that Levi took off his shirt. So sweet and innocent. Of course you would take off a shirt if you were hot :). We should get together soon --lets talk soon.
good stuff mel.
those boys are CUTIES!!!
i can't believe we don't live closer together. the four boys runnin' around naked together all the time.
so sad.
Post a Comment