Do you ever have those days where something just isn't right in your spirit? I'm having one. Today. I feel unsettled, unsure and perplexed. And I can't really figure out why. Maybe my underwear is on backwards or something.
One of the greatest things about being a mom (I think), is that supernatural feeling of warmth you get when you look at your children. I am daily reminded that God is good and life is grand - all I do is take a look at my precious boys.
I'm working today - hard work trying to make ends meet for my company. A good friend of mine just sent me a link to her new photography website. She did a shoot of our family a few months ago. I just sat here and looked at my sweet boys and thanked God for them. All is well.









5 comments:
There's nothing quite like your babies to make you feel grateful and optimistic again. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Beautiful pics of your family, by the way. Those are framers.
Really great pictures! You and your sweet family are really really cute!
So, this is mom, not Betsy. Can't figure out how to do the switch! :) Don't think it is your underwear, honey. You have had many things to deal with and it is natural to feel a little "off". So glad that your little sweeties lifted your spirit. The pictures are great. Can't wait to see you all! Love, mom
Hey sweetie --I hope that your days have improved since the last post. You are bound to have an off day (or month). You have a good perspective though. What little reminders of God that you have...
I stare at Lucy and Brandt and can't believe how amazing they are. I hope you are feeling more like yourself... seeing us will definitely help :) Our weekends are free in February except Valentines weekend. Mike does coffee at church on Sunday mornings in February, but that's about it. So check with everyone else and let us know what works. Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment