Sorry about the title of this post, but it makes me crack up. It's the title of a song on one of my kiddos music CD's and I skip over it immediately, cause it drives me nuts.
Needless to say, we've done a lot of sharing this week.
My sweet 2 year old shared this "hog" flu with me (that's what we call it here in Arkansas).
I have never been this sick. Ever. And that's pretty impressive considering the fact that I've had 5 bouts with malaria, ovarian cyst eruptions, 2 knee surgeries, birthing my first child at 8lbs 14ounces, etc, etc. etc. I've really had a fairly healthy life, but this week - I desired to not exist.
Thank you sweet Levi. I love you. And now I understand why you laid limp on the couch for 3 straight days, didn't eat a thing, and whined like there was no tomorrow.









7 comments:
Oh my gosh...scary stuff. glad you are feeling better.
wow! hog flu??? i hope you are feeling better very soon. that picture of levi is beautiful! glad he's doing better.
OH, SORRY FOR YOU!!! That sounds aweful! Glad you are better.
oh, poor girl!
oh my gosh!! I had no idea that it could be that bad! You were pretty stinkin' sick with malaria, so i can't even imagine how bad you feel. You poor thing; i wish i could bring over a bunch of homemade soups for you!
this is so pitiful. :(
Are you guys doing any better? How are Dave & Micah?
I had no idea you had the piggie flu! I'm glad you're better...and really wishing Judah's pediatrician wasn't out of the vaccine right now. Argh.
Post a Comment